Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How this all started. (Inquiring minds want to know)

How did this journey start? It started with a dream ... Tom's dream, to be exact. See, he wanted a big ol' tuna boat of a car for family road trips. Some place for the kids to have room to stretch their legs and space to bicker.
So it was off to Ebay, where Tom found a 12-year-old Cadillac limo. A few days later, we were the proud owners of a limo located near Buffalo, N.Y.
We haven't seen it yet. That's part of the fun. We are flying across country to meet our new car. Then it is road trip time!
The plan: Since the car is located near Niagra Falls, we must stop there, of course. There was a consensus that we also had to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame. (Emma and Gillian were the dissenting votes... sorry, girls.) After that, we head west. Come along.

2 comments:

Salem oldies said...

Stasia, it takes a mind smarter than mine to send you a comment. Too much red tape. Someone at Google is precision-minded and I'm a wide-ranging thinker. Maybe I'll have to wait till you are home.
Have fun. Loved the title page, or what ever it's called. I would sign this Salem oldies, but the prompts tell me I can't.
So, it's good luck from Dad

SandyBV said...

I've added your blog to my "Favorites" list. I'm envious about your adventure. Tom, what a great dream! Have a safe and fun trip. I'll be checking in often. Looking forward to your posts.
Sandy Bunch VanderPol