Monday, July 16, 2007

Return of the beast


There she is, in all her glory. Sam, the beast.
(Please ignore the laundry on the couch and suitcases on the floor in the background. Ugh.)
Sam is sporting a new collar, a gift from our former neighbors, Gosia and Laura, who decided that Portland had more culture than Redding. Hard to believe. Her collar is black with pink martini glasses on it. It's so appropriate, since we have been known to enjoy a martini. (And I even love the group Pink Martini!)
Now that the dog is home, it's official: Vacation over.

4 comments:

Salem oldies said...

Bet Sammy is saying: where in the heck were you guys? Hope you had as much fun as I did.
And I think ``you guys'' had even more, judging by the lively and ladylike daughters who paid us a call.
Salem Oldies

Paul Hehn said...

Presumably you have been living in your limo since July and can't make it into the house to update this blog.

The family: said...

I consider my lack of updates a gift to the internet community.

Paul Hehn said...

I wish I could experience that kind of selflessness. I really do.